Facilities and Services at the Centre
We hold a number of social functions at the Community Centre with its broad range of facilities:
- The Community Centre has a Licensed Bar available for functions which at the moment is closed during the week but may be available at an extra charge for a weekend bookings by prior arrangement with the booking office.
- Stage with suitable facilities including a pull down projection screen
- Quality sound system with hand held & a radio microphones
- Kitchen facility is available with sufficient equipment to enable reasonable meals to be produced by qualified persons
- Hearing loop facilities in the Main Hall and Tony Graham rooms
- Wheelchair access and toilet facilities with disabled adaptations
- Free wifi access for users of the Centre, contact the Office .
Typical social events that have been booked and taken place at the Community Centre includes:
- Wedding Parties and Anniversaries
- Children's Parties
- Training Venue i.e. Local Business
- Committee Meetings (small & large)
- Drama Activity
- Shows & Exhibitions